DEPsys, the Swiss smart grid technology expert, has opened its second subsidiary, DEPsys Pte Ltd in Singapore. At the helm of expansion, Jianjiang PU, an experienced sales leader in the energy sector.
In under six months, DEPsys, a Swiss company specialised in the digitalisation of electrical networks, has opened two subsidiaries. After DEPsys GmbH, founded in February 2019 in Essen (Germany), comes DEPsys Pte Ltd, which is based in Singapore to meet the needs of Distribution System Operators (DSOs) in the Asia-Pacific region. Heading up the new structure is Jianjiang PU, a sales manager with strong technical and business experience in the energy sector gained at major corporations such as Alstom and GE. With this strategic step, DEPsys gives to the region greater opportunities to learn more about GridEye certified technology, a comprehensive solution plug-and-play, cost-effective, and scalable. DEPsys CEO Michael De Vivo intends to meet the needs of Asia-Pacific DSOs in ideally managing their energy transition risks.
The fabulous story of DEPsys in brief
Founded in 2012, and since then, an annual growth rate of more than 100%. 2019
- Number of employees tripled, reaching more than 30 people of 13 different nationalities
- 30 customers in 10 countries and on 2 continents
- A Series B financing agreement signed with BNP Paribas and SET Ventures for an €11 million investment Two subsidiaries opened: DEPsys GmbH [German] in Germany (Essen) and DEPsys Pte Ltd in Asia (Singapore)
- Asia: strong expansion from Singapore hub with a presence in key regional countries
- Europe: the leading market presence heavily reinforced by key innovative projects serving as digitalization […]